Monday, November 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday–November 17, 2014

I’m on vacation this week so I don’t have a design wall but I do have a picture to share.  If you’ve visited Kauai, and you’re quilter, you no doubt already know about the amazing Kapaia Stitchery in Lihue.  What a marvelous quilt shop it is.  Here’s my little purchase. 

IMG_6436

It could have been a lot worse,  Open-mouthed smile and maybe it will be if I make it back there again before we leave. 

The amazing thing is these beautiful fabrics are only $6.29 a yard, so how can a girl pass that up?

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Great fabrics - can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails