Monday, December 1, 2014

Design Wall Monday–December 1, 2014

E-gads, can you believe it’s December?  The good news is that that means Bonnie Hunter’s mystery has started.  In fact it started last Friday with the first clue in the Grand Illusion Mystery.  The first step has you making 280 half-square triangles and then make 100 Broken Dishes Units. 

All of my half-square triangles are cut and about 1/2 of them sewn.  Here are the Broken Dishes Units that are made so far. 24 down, 76 to go. 

IMG_6590

I don’t really think I’ll be able to stay completely caught up but we’ll see.  I have until next Friday to make the rest and be ready for Clue 2. 

Check out Judy’s Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design wall. 

Here is a link to Bonnie’s linkup page to see everyone’s progress on their Gran dIllusion Mystery. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Just keep pluggin' away on the units. You can always come back to finish ones you don't get to during the week. It's looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your colours. I'll look forward to seeing the final result with these beautiful tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails