Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Easily Distracted

I am so easily distracted that it’s almost embarrassing, not quite but almost. 

I’m suppose to be sewing together my green and pink half square triangle quilt. 

IMG_5831

I started doing it, really I did.

IMG_5896

See, there they are partially sewn together.  Instead I decided to make just 1 house block.  That was yesterday and so far I’ve made 6 of them.

IMG_5897

What can I say………I guess I get bored easily.  I really am going to get back to sewing the half-square triangles together but in between I think I’ll continue making houses. 

After some self analysis I’ve decided there are certain processes that I like more than others.  I really enjoy laying out each of the blocks on a design board, stacking up a few boards and then sitting down and sewing them together.  It’s a similar process to when I made all the Great Granny blocks and the In and Out blocks, what can I say, I just really like it.

So I will continue to make house blocks but at the same time go back to finishing up the half-square triangle quilt. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing....you sound like me. I hope and skip from one project to another when I should be working on a certain one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The houses really are addictive, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails