Monday, December 31, 2012

Design Wall Monday–December 31, 2012

Not much has been going on around here over the last several weeks. 

IMG_5415

I still have Margie’s quilt hanging there waiting to have the background quilted and I still have part of the border for my Great Granny quilt hanging there.  I know, it’s sad, very sad.  To see what others have on their design walls, click on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

I also have this laying on my cutting table.

IMG_5416

My husband and I are headed to New York next week so I’m thinking I’ll make a few “Click-it” bags to take as gifts for some of the girls in the family.  We’ll have to wait and see how ambitious I get this week. 

I know for the rest of the country this doesn’t seem very cold but here in my little corner of the world it’s cold, very cold. 

mondaytemp

Brrrrrrrrrrr! 

I hope you each stay warm, safe and happy this New Year’s Eve.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
    Also visit my web page ; Nevada

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails