Monday, June 18, 2012

Design Wall Monday–June 18, 2012

You’ve heard the old saying, “The more things change, the more they stay the same”, well that definitely describes my design wall lately.

Here’s my design wall as of this morning.  Things have been moved around a bit but nothing new.  Just my “Swoon” block and some Hunter Star blocks.  I really need to get back to working on the Hunter Star. 

IMG_4618

However, I have been rearranging, reorganizing and purging my sewing studio. 

Here’s a glimpse.

IMG_4619IMG_4620IMG_4621

 

 

 

 

 

To see what’s on some other design walls, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times Blog

Until next time. . . . . . . . .

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So neat. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swoon block, great colors. And look at all that organization. I always do better in an organized sewing room. Your space looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails