Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday–June 11, 2012

My New Design Wall

I have been cleaning and reorganizing my sewing studio.  One of the things that has always in the way was my design wall.  I have various sizes of Cheryl Ann’s Design Walls and although I love them, I have a very small room and it just took up too much space.  So, I did what I should have done a long time ago and stapled some cream colored flannel to a wall in my room.  It’s not as big but I think it’s going to work a lot better for me. 

IMG_4603 

You can just see the top of my sewing machine that I free motion quilt on.  I Red heartthat machine.  In the process of reorganizing my room, I came across these blocks that I made several years ago in Las Vegas.  I only have 12 blocks so I’m not sure what I’ll do with them.  I know my sister Melinda has a matching set.  I have some extra strips cut and a some extra fabric, maybe I’ll donate them to her and let her figure out what to do with them.  Cleaning and reorganizing your design studio uncovers waaaaaaay to UFO’s. 

To see what others have on their design wall, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I was looking at my set the other day and wishing I had more blocks! I will be happy to take them - like I need another project. I have some of the scraps to possibly make a border but don't think I have enough to make more blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails