Friday, August 13, 2010

Medium Letty’s Bag

I’ve been asked by several people if I’m going to design a medium size Letty’s Bag.  I guess the simple answer is, probably not.  But I did make this one.  Using my “Letty’s Bag” pattern, I made it a little bit smaller and used the smaller grommets.  The only problem is that I installed the grommets too  close to the sides of the bag and it seemed awkward so my immediate solution was to simply set it aside. 

After thinking about it for a couple of months, I pulled it back out and sat and starred at it for awhile.  I finally came up with a simple solution that I think works.  I took a little pleat about an inch in from each of the grommets and low and behold it worked.  I think it looks great now.

Mediume Letty's Bag

Kinda cute don’t you think?  

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to give it a go...

    I still have 17+ Letty's Bags that I have in my queue to get done for those that raised $1,000 for the American Cancer Society....There are LB's all over the Portland area....

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this smaller Letty Bag too!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails