Wednesday, August 18, 2010

“LLB” Report

Yesterday I received the following email.

Thanks for the Letty's Little Bag pattern.  It is so much fun to make.  I am attaching a photo of one of the two purses I made. I put the grommets a little farther apart than suggested.  My daughter wanted it that way.
Will send more another photo shortly of another one I made.  I have a bunch to make now :o)
--
Jo Paula Lantier
Charter Member Fabricaholics Anonymous (FA)
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BUY FABRIC

DSCN0758

Followed by this:

This was the first one I made.  It is hard to believe how easy it is to make.  People are so impressed :o)
--
Jo Paula Lantier
Charter Member Fabricaholics Anonymous (FA)
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BUY FABRIC

DSCN0751

Thank you Jo Paula for sharing you photos.  I love them both!

If you’d like to make your own “LLB” click on the pattern link at the top of the page.  It will take you to my website where the pattern is sold.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails