Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Wonky, Fun, Book Cover

Finally – Today I took a little time to make something whimsical and just for me.  Sometimes it seems as though I spend my time making samples or doing things I think others will like but this time I made something strictly just for me. 

Over the weekend I got in the “machine quilting”  mode so I wanted to play a little with it today and this is what I came up with.

IMG_1231

IMG_1232

IMG_1233

IMG_1234

I chose to use lime green thread for the quilting.  I did an overall loopty loop and a herky jerky stitch to adhere the appliquéd letters in place.  And, how about that lining, nothing shy there. 

Like I said…….A Wonky, Fun, Book Cover and it’s all mine.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Great book cover - you did a great job! I love the new look of your blog - especially the header.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails