Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not Just Another Note Pad

Periodically we offer a free pattern on the Two Wacky Women website. I just had my husband John (the TWW webmaster) change out the previous pattern to "Not Just Another Note Pad". There is a button on the home page called "Free Pattern" (isn't that clever), just click on it and it will open a PDF file with the complete instructions. I have found that you really want a spiral notebook with a heavy cover on it. So far, Staples own brand is the best.



Two of my favorites

As you can see the inside looks nice also.

Enjoy, Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am trying this pattern and am just a smidgeon confused. At the end you fold each side to the middle then I am thinking you then flip it over and sew the last piece (lining) on? I think I am right but guess I can try and if not that is what they make those tools for sewing backwards. Hey besides all that love your blog. Thanks, DonnaRae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails