Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Life

Welcome to my life. For those that don't know me, I LUV to quilt. I enjoy the entire process. I design, write and publish my own patterns, most of them can be seen at http://www.twowackywomen.com/shop.html . Along with my partner, Marilyn, I own a business appropriately named Two Wacky Women. We host and facilitate retreats, we vend at a variety of quilt shows and we offer a wide variety of patterns. This is a picture of one of my latest patterns, Magical Slice and Dice.

I have been married to my husband, John, for 26 years. Between us we have 4 grown children and 4 grandchildren. He loves to play golf and poker while I'm busy with all of my activities. We are both retired from the real world (IBM and Johnson and Johnson) but find ourselves very busy working on my quilting passion. John is the Two Wacky Women accountant/bookeeper and webmaster. He loves to complain but I know he loves doing both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails