Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have a Floor




Well it's hard to believe but I've discovered I actually have a floor in my studio. Who Knew? I've been working all day one of my husband being gone and have made some real progress. I've filled two big green trash bags with trash/junk, I have a box filled with things to donate, a huge pile of UFO's, and a pile of fabric that needs to somehow find it's way into the closet. The top of the cutting table is cleared and half my desk/sewing table is cleared off. I'm going to do just a little more this evening then continue tomorrow morning. Wish me luck for day two!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails