Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day Two - Slow but Sure














Well the work is just as hard but the progress is not nearly as noticable. The desk and printer area are cleared, the cutting table is still clean and the top of the cabinets has been relieved of all it's junk. The top of the cabinets look quite different without a laundry basket on top. I've started going through the fabric baskets, getting rid of the fabric I know I will never use.


I need to clean off all the shelves but I don't think I'm going to have time tomorrow. I have to find a place for all my UFO's that are sitting in John's office as well as make more room in the fabric baskets for the fabric that's out in the hall. I think I will put a plan in place to attack one shelf a day. My granddaughter Emily counted the shelves and there are 18. If I do just one a day, I'll be finished before Christmas, so that's my goal.


Onward and upward!






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails