Sunday, July 8, 2018

3 More Skirts

Who said skirts need to be boring.  Check out these fun ones. 

IMG_0452IMG_0453IMG_0451

A quick story about the women’s face skirt.  I watch a lot of “The Cooking Channel” so of course I see a lot of Chef Anne Burrell on various shows.  What you may not realize is that Anne always wears a skirt (straight line instead of my A-line) and they are made for her.  Well one day I was watching one of the shows that she is on and she had a skirt on made out of this Robert Kaufman face fabric.  If she can do it, why can’t I.  BTW, I was able to find the fabric on the flat folds at M & L so the skirt cost me under $5.00 to make.  And a second BTW, the fabric name is “Bouffants and Broken Hearts”. 

I’d like to make one more (a boring white one) before next week but I have other things that are a priority so we’ll see if that happens. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails