Monday, February 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday–February 27, 2017

Last week I was fortunate to spend 4 days sewing with a group of friends at a quilting retreat in Temecula, California.  It’s a fun-filled annual gathering of quilters called the Rockin Bobbins. 

One of my projects was a sample for a class I will be teaching at a Las Vegas workshop in July.  I think I’ll be offering two different options.  The first one is done and the second is a work in progress.  The working title is “Scrappy Sassy Stash Log Cabin”.

IMG_3116

 

IMG_3113

I’m working on a big quilt using the high contrast.  I only need 88 more blocks…………..piece of cake.  Smile

I also now have a new wallet.

IMG_3117IMG_3119

Isn’t it cute?  I love how it turned out.  It’s the Mini Diva Wallet.  I bought the pattern and hardware at Road to California. 

Wait a minute, now that I’m looking at it in a photograph I realize that one of the end metal pieces is turned wrong.  I guess I better go fix it.  Oh well, I never said I was perfect.  LOL!!!!!

To see what others have on their design wall, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. I love your Scrappy Sassy Stash Log Cabin...very colorful just like your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks. That will be a fun class. I think a whole quilt like that will be spectacular!
    I have a group of friends I go on retreat with twice a year. Many of them live pretty far away and I only see them at retreat. It is the highlight of my year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails