Monday, February 20, 2017

Design Wall Monday–February 20, 2017

This morning I’m on my way to a retreat in Temecula, CA with a wonderful group of friends.  While there, my main project is to complete a sample for a class I will teaching at my annual Vegas gathering in July. 

Here’s a sneak peak.

IMG_3003

Obviously it needs more variety and some work but I think I’ll like it when completed.  Once I have more blocks I can start playing with it using a variety of log cabin layouts. 

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s patchwork times blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very bright and fun. Your contrast seems good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made this pattern from Anita Grossman Solomon's book "Rotary Cutting Revolution". Hope you have as much fun with it as I did making mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Block. It looks like you could really have fun with the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails