Friday, July 31, 2015

Featured Quilter

I have been asked to be the featured quilter at the Quilters by the Sea quilt show this weekend.  I’m excited but a little intimated.  Today is set-up day.  I’m very excited and not entirely sure what to display but here is a stack ready to take with me this afternoon.

IMG_6761

I’m sure I’ll figure it out with the help of my granddaughter Emily.  If I need more I can do that tomorrow morning before the show opens. 

If you’d like to read about the quilt show and a short bio of me Embarrassed smileyou can click on this link

If you’re in the area I sure hope you’ll stop by and support the guild, view all the displayed quilts, visit the vendors and of course visit with me.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails