Monday, June 15, 2015

Design Wall Monday–June 15, 2015

This was on my design wall earlier this week.

IMG_6736

Just one lonely little block but it was made for a good cause.  I was asked to make it as part of the Orange Grove Quilters Guild’s next opportunity quilt. 

I was given the background fabric and the instruction were to use two shades of the same color for the 8 pointed star.  This was made using Edyta Sitar’s YouTube video.

You can see what others are up to by clicking on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Have a great week.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Nice color choices and your center is very well done!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick a teal any day! It will look fabulous in your guild's opportunity quilt. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails