Monday, May 18, 2015

Design Wall Monday–May 18, 2015

This is my designs wall but it’s my granddaughter Emily’s project.  I love that she hangs out at my house, uses my stash and sews. 

IMG_6716

She’s started working on a Scrappy Trip Around the World, a free pattern on Bonnie Hunter’s blog.  She’s making this as a wedding gift for a friend of hers.  It is all scrappy off whites and beiges.  It’s hard to tell in this picture but the dark diagonal is red, a variety of reds but all reds. 

I couldn’t resist turning the one block so that you can see how the reds will move throughout the quilt.

IMG_6717

I think it’s going to be gorgeous. 

I’ll be at a retreat all week and will try to post some pictures. 

Have a great week everyone.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails