Thursday, May 28, 2015

Another In and Out

I’ve taught a couple of In and Out workshops over the last couple of weeks. In each of the workshop there was someone using black and whites with a colored background. One used a pink and the other a red, both were striking and inspired me to make one using the same idea.

Here’s what I came up with.


While I was at a retreat in Big Bear, CA last week we discovered a wonderful new quilt shop, Bear Country Quilts and Gifts. Belinda is the owner and you couldn’t meet a nicer person. Her shop is filled with inspiration and lots and lots of fabric. From what I observed it seems she has entire lines of a wide variety of fabrics, everything from Civil War, brights, solids and a lot in between. If you get a chance to visit you won’t be disappointed.

A lot of fabric was purchased by just about everyone attending the retreat. I was one of the conservative purchasers. Angel

I think I’ll try to get the pieces cut so that I can make a block here and there when I get the time.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails