Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting it Done–February, 2013–Update

Sooooooo, the month is half over and I am making progress.  Here’s what I said back at the beginning of the month, with updates added.

Here’s my goals for February.  BTW, it’s going to be another busy, busy month but part of it will be spent at a retreat so hopefully that means I can get more done.

1.  Finish the border for my Great Granny quilt – Still waiting to be finished but it’s in my pile of project to take to a retreat starting Monday. 

2.  Make a proto type of my new bag pattern – Still in my head and may or may not get accomplished this month. 

3.  Add the binding to my green and white quilt – Completed!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!

4.  Make a Woven Ribbon top – All the blocks are made and hopefully with get the top sewn together today.

IMG_5568

Green and White Quilt – Complete (notice the cute back)

IMG_5570

Blocks all made – Waiting to be sewn together

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails