Monday, September 1, 2008

Pam's Quilts

My friend Pam has made several of my patterns. Last week I had a chance to see them right after another friend of ours, Terri, quilted them. I think you'll like all of them.



The first quilt is a Magical Slice and Dice using Kaufman's Feeling Groovy fabric. I just love this fabric. I think I still have some and just might have to make one for myself.



This is a pattern call East Meets West. Once again her choice of fabric is really nice.



This is a quilt kit that Two Wacky Women used to sell. It's made from all batiks and is called Wacky Nine Patch. It's made using a stack and slash method.



Last but not least is Magical Pinwheels. Pam was kind enough to be a tester for me shortly after I wrote this pattern. This quilt is completely assembled as a straight set and then magically turned on point. In fact you never make a pinwheel block, the pinwheels are formed when you sew the individual blocks together.

All of these patterns are available at the Two Wacky Women website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails