Thursday, September 4, 2008

Los Alamitos High School

Hoffman of California has done it again. They are known for their Hawaiian prints as well as the designer of fabric for Road to California, So. Cal. Quilt Run, Rosie's in San Diego to name just a few. This time they've out done themselves by making fabric for Los Alamitos High School.

My daughter, step children and oldest granddaughter are all Los Al alumni. Now my youngest granddaughter, Emily, is a proud Lady Griffin. Emily is a member of the Los Al Cross Country team as well as the Los Al Soccer team.

Check it out.



I have no idea what I'm going to make with the fabric but whatever it is will be fun.

Go Griffin's!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how I could get some of the Los Alamitos HS fabric? I have tried calling the school and looking on the website. Did you order through the school or through Hoffman of California?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, please e-mail back at shawnandtiana@yahoo.com if you know how I might get some of the fabric. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails