Saturday, March 22, 2008

Retreat Gifties

Two Wacky Women is hosting another retreat in just a few weeks. Marilyn (the other Wacky Women) and I got together and made these for all of our guests. We managed to find the zippers at a swap meet for very few $'s so the trick was finding fabric that matched or at least coordinated with them. I lucked out when I found this cute Robert Kaufman fabric that has thimbles all over it. We added the lavender for contrast and Wa La, cute little coordinating sets.



The pattern for the notebook cover is still available on the Two Wacky Women website. They are very easy and make a great gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails