Sunday, January 6, 2008

Magical Slice and Dice in Progress

I finally got back to working on a Magical Slice and Dice Sample that I would like to have completed this week. Here is a picture of some of the blocks along with a large piece of the fabric before it was cut up.

I spent the afternoon getting the top together. I still need to add the outside border, quilt and bind it but I'm really pleased with how it's turning out. I'm using an Alexander Henry fabric called Abbey Road for the blocks.



I'd like to have it finished so that I can show it at the TLC Quilt Guild in Covina, California. I'll be speaking at their meeting Thursday night and teaching an all day workshop on Saturday. The project for Saturday's workshop is "Magical Slice and Dice". I'm very excited about having the opportunity to share my quilts and my quilting journey with various guilds. It's a great way to promote Two Wacky Women, a business that my Marilyn and I have had for several years.

1 comment:

  1. Loving this! Where can I get the pattern??

    Tracy
    mooneytracy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails