Monday, November 11, 2019

Pretty in Pink

Last summer I taught a new tutorial of mine to a group of friends in Las Vegas.  I called it All Roads Lead to Las Vegas.  I then taught it to a group of friends at a Big Bear Retreat and called it All Roads Lead to Big Bear.  While in Big Bear I started working on this quilt using a layer cake of Kaffe Fassett fabrics that are primarily pinks or in the pink family. 



I finished it while at a retreat in Temecula (maybe that makes it All Roads Lead to Temecula?).  Vivs at Bears quilt shop added the quilting for me and this week I completed the quilt by adding the binding. 

Here’s is my original sample, a giant floor pillow.



I love them both.  I just may need to make another one.  Maybe queen size next time. 

Enjoy,





1 comment:

  1. So pretty in those Kaffe fabrics! I really like the offset border treatment, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails