Monday, November 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday–November 27, 2017

I have finally finished by “Five of a Kind gifts”.  Including 58 buttons (oh my, what was I thinking). 

IMG_0138

As a reminder, I am part of a group that exchanges hand made items at a Christmas get together.  There are 12 of us but we each only make five items.  When you arrive you are given a secret code name and everyone’s code name is put into a basket 5 times.  We then each take turns drawing out 5 code names making sure we don’t draw our own and that we don’t have any duplicates.  We then one by one distribute our items to the five that drew our code name.  It’s a lot of fun and in the past I have received some very, very nice things. The party is on December 8th so after that I’ll share what I receive. 

Have a great week…………………….

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I try to stay out of trouble by keeping busy. I think I should try making this one. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails