Friday, June 2, 2017

A New Design Wall

A while back, Marilyn and I attended a quilt room tour hosted by Flying Geese Quilt Guild.  As you can imagine it was wonderful to see where others create.  It was filled with lots of inspiration from some very talented quilters.  I can’t even begin to tell you how gorgeous all of the homes were. 

One of the things I saw was a design wall that I fell in love with.  It was a new idea to me.  I took some pictures and finally yesterday I created a close replica of the one I saw at Julie Greenspan’s home.

IMG_3621

Can you tell it’s a design wall all rolled up?

Here it is down and doing it’s job.

IMG_3622

I love how it turned out and it was really very simple. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! I like that you used your official Robin fabric for the casing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails