Monday, March 13, 2017

Design Wall Monday–March 13, 2017

Last Wednesday I had the opportunity to speak at the Orange Grove Quilt Guild meeting.  My topic was “Borders, Setings and Bindings”.  I was able to share a wide variety of quilts including some from others in my friendship group, The Wednesday Wackos. 

Would you like to know the easy, simple way to turn a quilt/block on-point?  Well one of the things I shared and demoed was how to do easy peasy.  Here are just a few of the examples I used. 

IMG_0297IMG_0301IMG_0300

IMG_0298

Here is the simple block that I used for my demo.

IMG_7614

If you’d like to see how easy it is, head on over to my website, go to tutorials, and select the one that looks like this.  Or just click here

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails