Monday, June 6, 2016

Design Wall Monday–June 6, 2016

Better late than never I guess.  I’ve been doing a little sewing but not as much as I’d like.  Here’s the first thing that I’m slowly working on.

IMG_7419

I need a total of 36 blocks so I’m 1/3 of the way there. 

The other project that is high on my priority list is sewing/market baskets.  Here’s my latest little quilt that will become the outside of another basket. 

IMG_7417

Hopefully I’ll get this quilted this week and then make the basket.  It has a very 40’s – 50’s look to it, don’t you think?.  It reminds me of my mother’s kitchen when I was growing up. 

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

In the mean time………………..

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails