Monday, May 9, 2016

Design Wall Monday–May 9, 2016

My oh my, where does the time go?  I’ve actually been sewing even if it is just a little bit.  I made two skirts last week. 

IMG_7365IMG_7366

I love them both and have already worn both of them.

I’ve also been making some things for the Orange Grove Quilt Guild’s boutique that will be at their quilt show July 29th and 30th.  I’ll post more about that as it get closer.  

I have a couple of kits that I’d like to get cut out this week so that I can take them with me to an upcoming retreat. 

To see what others are working on, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails