Monday, December 21, 2015

Design Wall Monday - December 21, 2015

This is what is under my needle today.  I doubt that I get it finished before Friday but it’s a fun little project to quilt.

 
You can’t really see it in this picture but I’m using a gold metalic thread to quilt some of the gold motifs.

In other news.  My daughter (who is not a quilter/sewer) made these cute little zipper bags yesterday for some of her co-workers.


She did a great job and I’m sure her friends will like them. 

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. Is it a panel you are quilting? It's pretty. My sewing is put away until Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails