Monday, April 6, 2015

Design Wall Monday–April 6, 2015

I really have been sewing very little.  Sad smile But next week I am going on a retreat with my friendship group, The Wednesday Wackos.  I am soooooooo, looking forward to it.  These are my best friends in the entire world and I get to spend 4 straight days with them, sewing, eating and laughing.  I can hardly wait. 

I’ve started to plan which projects to take with me.  I’ve been wanting to make a OBW (One Block Wonder) for a long time.  I bought fabric I while back to make it but then I saw several of them made using 6 duplicate panels instead of 6 repeats of a fabric.  I decided that’s what I want to try, layering 6 panels and cutting my hexagons from that.

I am fortunate to live near a discount fabric store, M & L.  They have quite a large selection of flat folds for $2.59 per yard.  I found this and I’m really anxious to layer it, cut it and start sewing it together. 

redandgreenpanel

To see what others are working on this first Monday of April, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails