Monday, September 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday–September 15, 2014

This year I have been participating in two Round Robins.  This month I am working on my BFF’s quilt.  I am the 9th of 10 people that will be adding a round.  Whew, we are nearing the end and hey are getting harder and harder to figure out what to do next.

Obviously, I can’t show you the whole thing, but here is Marilyn’s center.  I’ve reached out to another friend for some advice and ideas (thank you Pat) and I think I now know what I’m going to do.  The reveal is October 22 and I am getting really excited and just a little anxious. 

IMG_6288

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails