Monday, July 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday–July 21, 2014

Last week I was in Las Vegas for my annual quilting retreat with friends from around the country.  This was my 15th year and for many years I have taught on one of the days.  This year I taught the Mexican Star that I’ve shown here many times.  But this is a new one that I made and used as a step-by-step sample for the class. 

IMG_6240

Some of the curves haven’t been turned back and sewn yet but I’s coming right along. 

To see what others are up to, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Nice piece. And, I really can see the non-turned-back pieces. Hope you had oodles of fun retreating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails