Friday, February 7, 2014

Bernina 820 for Sale

Bernina 820 for Sale – Priced to Sell

$2,500.00 (MSRP $7,999.00 new)

clip_image002

This is a high-end Bernina quilting and sewing machine with many, many bells and whistles.  This one has been gently used and has a very low stitch count.

clip_image004

It comes with a stitch regulator, knee lift, extra bobbins, extra feet, a magnifying attachment, extension table and more. 

The machine was purchased and has been maintained by Sew/Vac in Long Beach, CA.  Providing you are local, they have graciously offered to provide the new owner with training and access to all Bernina classes that apply to the 820 at no charge to the new owner.  If you live outside my local area, please contact me to discuss shipping costs. 

OK, so I know you are wondering why I am selling this wonderful machine.  The truth of the matter is, it is just too much machine for me.  I am a quilt designer and as such sew almost exclusively a straight stitch and the 820 does so much more. 

For additional photographs or information I can be contacted at 562/500-3050 or robinquiltsetc@gmail.com. 

Signature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. What machine will you be using after you sell this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing deal. I'm sure it will sell quickly.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails