Monday, April 16, 2012

Millennium Star and the Challenges of using my IPad

In preparation of an upcoming trip, I'm trying to remember how to post from my iPad. I've done it before and I'm sure I can do this but so far I've posted a blog post this morning but it showed up with a April 22 date, oops! So I'm going to try again and see if I can get this to work.

Yesterday I managed to find time to sew a little. I pieced together my Millennium Star and put it back up on my design wall. I now need to figure out the borders but that will probably have to wait until next week.



Tomorrow my friend Sue and I are getting on an airplane and heading to Kansas City and Spring Market. I know we'll have a great time and hopefully I'll be successful blogging about it. Until then.......

Enjoy,



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous; but, I can't wait for Florida. Already planning on what to pack. I know!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time Robin...I am jealous, have a son living in Kansas City.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails