Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who Doesn’t Love a Great Tote Bag

As you know, I just got back from Houston Quilt Market.  Like many of you, I love tote bags and have a large collection of them.  There were a lot of great bags given away at Market but I manage to restrain myself and only came home with these.

First up, the official International Quilt Market canvas tote bag.  It’s nice, but way to small if you ask me.

Houston Tote BagAhhhh, the coveted Moda/United Notions bag.  This is the one you get with any purchase at Sample Spree.  You can’t tell by this picture but believe me when I tell you, it is huge.  I think just about everyone that attends Sample Spree buys something from Moda just so they can get a bag. 

Moda Tote

This was a great give away at the American Patchwork and Quilting booth.  It has a really long wide strap, perfect for wearing cross body.  It’s made out of nice, soft  cotton. 

tote

This one I actually bought at Sample Spree.  It’s from Blue Q and it says “Woven from 95% post consumer material” (whatever that means), but it’s a great bag with a top zipper closure and it’s really, really cute. 

Vinyl Tote

Enjoy,

Signature-82x34

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails