Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Back

Life has been very hectic lately but I'm back and will try to once again update on a regular basis.





My best friend Marilyn and I just finished vending at the new International Quilt Show in Long Beach, California and it was a huge success. This was our first really big show so we didn't have anything to compare it to but we were busy, busy, busy both Friday and Saturday. Sunday was a slow day which seems to be typical for many of local quilt shows.

Here is a picture of our booth. We had a great location and hopefully we'll be able to get the same one again next year.

I have been busy working on many old and new projects. Over the next few day's I'll post some pictures of what I've been doing.

For now........Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails