Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash Report–Week 6–February 10, 2013

A little progress was made.

Used this Week 1.25
Used year to Date 7
Added this Week 0
Added Year to Date 4.5
Net Used for 2013 -2.5

Today I taught a workshop and tomorrow night I will being doing a trunk show for the wonderful guilter’s of the San Fernando Valley Quilt Association.  Here’s a little glimpse of the workshop.

IMG_5534

See all the blocks in the back?  This was taken before lunch and they were already making great progress, they were real little worker bees. 

As usual I was tired at the end of the day and looking forward to checking into my hotel, setting up my sewing machine, grabbing a bite to eat and simply relaxing.  Shortly after I got into my room I kept hearing helicopters overhead.  Well sure enough I turned on the news and found out there was a possible siting of Christopher Dorner at a Lowes just a few blocks away.  That was a few hours ago and those darn helicopters are still flying overhead.  Needless to say, I decided to just stay in my room, watch TV and work on sewing my hexagons. 

How was you’re Sunday?

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I lоved aѕ muсh as you will receive carrіed out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, yοuг аuthored materіal stylish.
    nonethelеѕs, you command get bought an nervousnеѕs ovеr that you
    ωish bе ԁelivering the followіng.
    unωell unquestіonably come mоre
    foгmerlу agaіn ѕince exactly thе same nearly
    a lot often inside case you ѕhield this іncreаse.
    Here is my blog ; DiamondLinks.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails