Monday, February 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday–February 25, 2013

An “In and Out (Not Just Another Burger)” table runner is in the process of being quilted but I stuck it up on my design wall for you to see.

IMG_5594

This is a smaller version of this one I showed you last week.  I need another large quilt like I need a hole in my head so I decided to just make a small table runner instead.  These are 12” blocks so it’s just 24” x 48”, perfect for my dining room table.

To see what others are up to, check out Judy’s Blog.

Enjoy,

Signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a cool pattern. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may take mine on the next retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. It will be great on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped in from Judy's page. Wow, that's a zany pattern, but I really like it. And I love hearing that you also have "too many" full-size quilts in your life. Duh, don't we all.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool.... how can I get a copy of this pattern? I have a ton of fabrics that would be perfect for this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pattern and how you so effectively used all those scraps. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, really like that block design. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto Gari. I'd love to find that pattern. You did a super job matching your seams too. And, hey, I have some of that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails