First a recap of February…….
1. Finish the border for my Great Granny quilt
The quilt top is finished and is now loaded on the long arm of my friend Sue.
2. Make a proto type of my new bag pattern
Forget about it………I will no doubt make a new bag but since I’ve decided not to exhibit at Portland’s Spring Market, the pressure is off.
3. Add the binding to my green and white quilt
Completed and ready to be donated.
4. Make a Woven Ribbon top
The top is finished and quilted. I now just need to add the binding.
All and all, I think I had a good February, now it’s time to move on to March …………..and my March goals are:
- Figure out and finish the top of my, striped, sort of, Hidden Wells Quilt.
2. Make a Diva Frame Wallet. I bought this in January while visiting City Quilter in New York City. I have everything gathered together so I shouldn’t have any excuse not to get it done.
3. This is a very old quilt that was made as part of an on-line mystery (I think). Time to dust it off, quilt it and donate it to charity. Believe it or not I even have the binding ready to go, no more excuses.
4. These are left over 5” squares and some solid yardage from a quilt I made a few years ago. Surely I can figure out how to use this to make something nifty. I love the fabrics. Any suggestions?
That’s enough planning for now. This month I’m looking forward to another mini-retreat with my Red Hat Lady friends and then a trip to Santa Barbara to teach a workshop and speak at the local guild. Should be a fun-filled month.
What are you planning on accomplishing? Check out what others have planned over at Judy’s Blog.