Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inspired but Confused

That’s me today, inspired but rather confused.  Back on the 18th I showed these blocks that I had put up on my design wall to inspire me to start working on them again.  Unfortunately, it’s been awhile and I’ve forgotten how I made them.  I typically make a lot of notes when I’m trying something new but in the case my notes consist of a blank page that says something like Hidden Wells from a striped fabric.  That’s it, that is all that is on the page.  Shame, shame on me. 

IMG_5602

So this afternoon I started to figure it out.  Here is my first attempt.

IMG_5603

It’s the right idea but still not right. I have more fabric so I’ll continue to play and this time write it down.  In the mean time here is a picture of some of the fabric before it is cut up.

IMG_5604

I know it’s going to be fun once I get my head around it.  I’ll post my progress.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. If you google "Hidden Wells" there are a few sites with instructions. Yours will be a little simpler because you are using stripes rather than piecing stripes, but at leat you will get the info on how to assemble the blocks.

    I love the way your fabric works in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails