Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Nice Day with my Hubby

John and I headed to downtown Los Angeles for a wonderful day having lunch followed by this.

IMG_5532

We had lunch at our favorite restaurant in China Town, Yang Chows. and had the special Slippery Shrimp and Lemon Chicken.  After a leisurely lunch we headed over to the Ahmanson to see the musical Backbeat.  It was extremely well done and of course the music was great. 

We’re now back home, the SUV is packed to the hilt with all my stuff for the workshop, lecture and some personal sewing time over the next few days.  I’ll be up bright and early and headed on my way early, early, early. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails