Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Mini Shop Hop With Friends

Yesterday I went on a mini shop hop with my friends Vicki and Marilyn.  The purpose was to drop off our guild’s brochure.  The result was that we each managed to support the local quilt shop economy.  We made it to 6 local quilt shops and 1 “new find”.  While we were at Bear’s Quilt Shop visiting with Vivs he told us that Purl Soho (in NYC) ships from a location in Tustin, CA and they were open to the public, so guess where we went next.  Thank goodness Vivs was right behind us because when we got to the location and look for suite “B” it wasn’t there but right when we were getting ready to leave Vivs pulled up and told us it was suite “D” and sure enough, there it was.  I really should get my hearing checked.  Embarrassed smileIt’s not a quilt shop but they have wonderful fabrics, gorgeous yarn and notions.  In fact I think they have everything the store in Soho has just not nearly as glamorous, but we didn’t care.  I bought a 1/2 yard of Airplane fabric by Enchino.  

So with all that being said, I didn’t do to much damage, 4 fat quarters, 1/2 yard fabric, needles, and hexagon fabric. 

IMG_5562

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails