Monday, February 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday–February 18, 2013

I’m getting ready to head out for a 4 day retreat and looked up at my design wall and it was naked.  I grabbed these UFO blocks and decided to look at them for a while and see if I get inspired.

IMG_5574

The thought behind these blocks was to play with a striped fabric and treat it like a Hidden Wells, but it really looks like a 4 patch kaleidoscope, so I need to figure out how to proceed.  We’ll see what happens to it once I get back home.

Click on over to Judy’s blog to see what everyone else is up to.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. My first thought when I saw this on Judy's blog was "Ah, hidden wells." Maybe it's closer than you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails