Friday, February 22, 2013

Round Robin Winter Wonderland 2013

Becky over at Patchwork Posse has asked me once again to design a row for her Sew-Along.  My row will be published on Monday, February 25, 2013 on the Patchwork Posse Blog.   As usual I’m a little late getting started, although I’ve know for quite sometime exactly what I’m going to do.  I will be a doing a row using a stack and slash method to create a mock crazy patch row.  It should be a lot of fun.  I can’t show you the row yet but in the mean time I can show you the fabrics I think I’ll be using.

IMG_5586

It’s a variety of Kaffee Fassett fabric that I think will work just fine.  Becky is posting a new row every two weeks.  This will be the third row.  If you’re interested in participating check out her blog to see the first two rows that have already been posted. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails