Thursday, February 21, 2013

Final Retreat Project

Here’s a couple of pictures of the final project that I completed while at the Temecula Retreat.  My sister had a pattern for a “Airplane Binder” that we were going to make 4 or 5 years ago on our annual quilting trip to Vegas.  I still had everything in a baggie all ready to be made and never got around to it.  Finally at this retreat I found the time to make it and, Surprise, Surprise, it didn’t take that long and it went together very nicely.

Airplane Binder Outside

Airplane Binder Opened

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m now all ready to design quilts using my Crayola Crayons and my gridded note pad.  Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails