Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stash Report–Week 5–February 3, 2013

I feel like I’m moving at a snails pace.

Used this Week 0.5
Used year to Date 5.75
Added this Week 0
Added Year to Date 4.5
Net Used for 2013 -1.25

The good news is I haven’t purchased any fabric but I really need to start using some.  Hopefully I’ll do better this coming week in the mean time to see how others are doing head on over to Judy’s Blog.

Here’s a picture of my (kind of) February/Valentine’s Day table runner that is now on my dining room table. 

IMG_5518

Notice the leaves hearts I free-motion quilted. 

IMG_5520

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. You are not so far in the hole that one good sewing session won't fix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails