Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why Didn’t I Think Of That?

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reheated something in the microwave and the bowl is too hot handle so I have to use a potholder or a dishtowel to pick it up.  Low and behold the other day I saw a tutorial on how to make a Microwave Bowl Potholder.  It looked perfect, so today I decided to make one for a bowl that I just used the other day and of course it was too hot to handle. 

IMG_5747

Isn’t it cute?  It’s sitting inside my microwave for it’s first photo shoot. 

IMG_5750

And here it is sitting next to the bowl it was made for.  I can’t wait to make several more to fit a variety of bowls that I use all the time.   

Here’s the link to the tutorial.  Thank you Karen from Syzygy of Me.  I love it. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. What a clever thing to do....I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So much better than juggling a hot bowlful of oatmeal with potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Robin, and I love the strawberry fabric! Thank you so much for linking to my tutorial. I appreciate your honesty. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails